July 2, 2012

Wheel chair bursts

Is there such thing? Is it a produce of my eager but ‘stroked’ individuality? Maybe it was that blood clot that was previously jailed now freely and vastly flows inside my brain and ordinarily coasts along my heart. Hemorrhagic Stroke is what the doctors suspected. The sudden numbness on the left side of my body, which left me momentarily helpless, all pointed out on me having diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol level, triggered that fatal stroke. I have learned that stroke occurrences depend mainly on a person’s lifestyle and a speck of percentage of the inherited genes. What can thou say? It’s like getting laid by misfortunes.




    But the above did not stop my wicked ordeal. Depression slowly ascended my entirety. It crushed everything I had. My dreams felt like uncontrollable gush all turned into waste. Emotional, financial and even the spiritual factors all marched away from me. I was left closing my eyes thinking and sensing nothing. ‘’Nothingness if you wish’’, as I regretfully read that piece that was philosophically written by a classmate of mine way back then. It further urged me to give life another push. My seldom encounters with solitude whispered that it ain’t over ‘till it’s over. To assert something, another chance, is what I have. I’m not letting this God given gift slip away so even though I’m wheel chair bound, my inabilities would not stop me from bursting out my leftover capabilities. I’m down, but definitely, not out. 

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment