In making our lives simple and worth living seems to be quite complicated nowadays. As I listen to the mighty raindrops falling on the roof, I was able draw some points on this subject. Randomly, here are some tips on how to make your life simple and worth living- the wheelchaired bursts version.
1. Don’t overcomplicate things. Remember, just like presenting foods, less is more. Too complex would only mean trapping yourself in a maze. It will be harder for you get out on a tight situation if you plan is too complex.
2. Learn how to see things in positive manner. Seeing things on lighter perspective, no matter how heavy it is adds a more chance handling well in the disposition of certain issues in life.
3. Be two steps ahead. Able to foresee what would happen and knowing early the consequences gets you way advantageous to those who cuddle difficulties.
4. Always have a plan. Accept the reality that there are failures and bumps along the way. It’s best to be ready for it.
5. Appreciate it. God gave us the life we have right now. Kindly return the favor by appreciating everything that is happening around us.