August 19, 2012

Realization


It’s been over a week now since I started bursting some good ‘ol articles of mine which are of equal relevance in our lives, a way or another. It reminded me of how aware I was before. It also brought memories of my temporary stupidity.





I regretted things I should take notice and cognizance before. It brought me back to a standstill position where I cannot return. A barrage of ‘ifs’, should and could have entered my battered mind. Wrong decisions, mistakes and evil things I’ve done came and revisited me. It haunted me.

Then I was thrown to today. Suddenly, those nightmares of mine became the foundations to where I am right now.  Those made me stronger. My determination broadened and my will to stay alive is now hardened. I know that this just the beginning of a new life God has given me. 

I’ll just stay awake, aware and sane to all the hurdles that I may encounter.



1 comment:

  1. I guess it's normal to encounter a time of regret once in a while. What's important is we realized what we're doing and we're determine to change. ^_^

    ReplyDelete