July 29, 2012

Burst of the opposite




I was wondering for a while amidst this gloomy day, the reason why there should always be an opposite. Bursts of questions flocked my mind as the race to answer those beleaguered me and my wheelchaired mind. I found out that opposites stretches our consciousness to beg and want more to what is already there. I’m sure that even perfection has an opposite. Having established the deeper meaning of opposite, it’s time to dwell on a side.

Being given the freedom to choose, it’s now up to your sane minds where you’ll adhere. Some follow instincts, being a natural act to some, some follow others and some goes with what their heart tells them.

Simple and minute choice it may seem, our future relies on how we define and choose among them/it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment