July 31, 2012

Jasmin


Fearing it might be my last appreciation of her as she’s already bound to leave me (o the other way around) together with her equally endeared siblings; I just weaved a bursting wheelchaired emotion specially made for her in her last birthday. Spare me the flaws and the literary inadequacies. It’s a long hard climb to be in a Hemingway’s magnitude.

''I once knew a girl. She always brings a smile on my face.  An ardent deliverer of hope and peace in me.  She always manages me to get a grip of what is happening and focus my wholeness only to her.  The mere thought of her makes me think of how life has been good to me, being glad of knowing her.  From the moment I laid eyes and placed my caring arms around her when she was still a baby, and seeing the way she grew up to be fine young woman that she has become, everything was magic.  No doubt she’s really everyone wants to see and know. I know that I was not true to her since I was so selfish, not being able to be with her during those needed times.  I’m truthfully sorry for everything and I know now that she understands for she is truly a ‘’sign’’ for me. She and her siblings has always been an inspiration for me to go on with life. Having somebody like her in my life is unfathomable.  I am thankful to God for knowing and loving somebody like JASMIN. I LOVE YOU ANAK and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!''

Jasmin


2 comments: