August 2, 2012

Joanne


I would not dwell on where she got her looks and her intelligence. Everything came from her mom. Among them siblings, she was the hardest to come out of her mom’s womb. Her delivery was a heart-stopper to me as her mom’s blood pressure went down. But God showed me two things after that incident. He showed me to love more my family and to be thankful for this wonderful child He has given me. I admit that I fell short in achieving the first one but being thankful for this ever so-sweet, talkative, ‘hungry’ and gorgeous young girl is an achievement for me.



Again, tons of regret is what I feel now. I know soon that they’ll leave me. Her smile and our laughter together will soon be just vivid memories. Her kiss and warm embrace will soon fade but her daughterly care will forever made my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment