August 2, 2012

Janus


I consider him to be the ‘’mini me’’. From the physical up to the emotional aspect, God must given up and got tired of where else to procure such feature to suit this creation of His that’s why He chose me.



Being a father to him is quite a job for me because it’s like looking everytime through a glass mirror. I cannot help but laugh at myself each moment I’m confronted by my childhood tantrums with his mere presence. An experience with his raw existence is more like having a chat with me. Jolly and quite emotional are among those traits we share.

I am likewise thankful for him for he somehow shows obedience, fear of God and his selfless care to others. I just hope that time could turn back its hands so that I could mentor him more the values and importance of living for yourself and for others as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment