September 25, 2012

Love hope





This in any way not to jeopardize any circumstance or decision rendered. This is just an angle or a piece of perception of my aching mind. A few days ago, I was confided by a seemingly alienated problem. Being somebody to talk to, I faced an unfamiliar work drawing out problems of the heart. In my own little ‘stroked’ way, I empathized with my friend but the consoling thing quickly ended as I was dragged by her undeserving fate.

Admiration turned into pity is what I felt. She used to tell me her joy in unconditionally giving or expressing the affection needed for the man she love [or loved, for that matter]. I imagine how lucky the guy was. Suddenly, it was like talking to another person. Uncovering the reason behind everything was beyond my will.

I was so blessed knowing her. Her selflessness and being dedicated to love is remarkable. It taught and reminded me again of one thing beyond this crazy world we’re in: love unconditionally.


2 comments:

  1. salamat. hurt pko ee T3..
    maayos din namin un soon.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You've done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm
    sure they will be benefited from this web site.
    Feel free to visit my webpage :: The Fat Loss Factor

    ReplyDelete