September 18, 2012

Mistakes




In my own belief, I had my share of what this life has to offer, at least temporarily or those sheltered in my stroked being. I obviously can’t say that mistakes are all bad for some of them were mistakes learned and remembered as lessons in life.

It is quite true that God or somebody up there allows us to make mistakes sometimes. Looking closely, it is through them that our minds are opened to the realization that each one of us can turn those mishaps into something beneficial. We just have to develop looking through the bright and beneficial side of things.

Being able to recover from a drastic event in life and turning it to your advantage emits strength and wilful disposition. Lessons in life don’t have to be taught in school always for experience alone is always said to be the best teacher. Learn life by experiencing it to the fullest.


No comments:

Post a Comment